SAP Solutions Manager H/F
This project is strategic for the group and is an opportunity to define the common processes all over network, embrace new technologies and innovation. The group is building a team of about 70 internal persons to succeed in this strategic project. The time scale of the program is about 5 years.
Key mission: the Solution Manager is in charge of the efficient Implementation of business processes into the solution (functional integration) on a specific domain of the freight Forwarding activity.
• Coordinate the solution design and realization at the domain level
• Manage a team of solution experts
• Work as a solution expert
• Fluent english
Based in Paris with travels.
Works within Program Core Team.
Main tasks : Related to a specific domain, the Solution Manager :
• Manages a team of Solution Experts (capacity, delivery and quality)
• Manages the solution on the whole domain
• Ensures the functional specifications with the BPA answer the business requirements
• Ensures that the set-up of the solution (out of Master Data Management) is done respecting the Core Model rules
• Supervises the developments planning
• Interacts with the head of integrator
• Ensures that the test cases are defined and warranty the good quality of the delivery
Experience required : At least 10 years of experience with 5 of project management.
Key attributes :
• Organized and professional
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals
• Good communication and listening skills
• Respect processes
• Client oriented
Required Skills :
• Freight Forwarding activity’s knowledge
• Needs identification : actively listen to internal/external customers, articulates and clarifies their needs. Manage relationship with stakeholders to ensure that the solution is in line with business requirements
• Personnel development : diagnoses individual and group competence, identifying skills needs and skill gaps.
• Project and portfolio management : implements plans for a programme of change. Plans and directs a portfolio of ICT projects.
• Process improvement : measures effectiveness of existing ICT processes and propose improvements.
• Documentation production : adapts the level of detail according to the objective of the documentation and the target
• Fluent english
The Domain Solution Manager reports to the Developments Solutions Manager, direct supervision of employees and external service providers.