SAP Solutions Expert H/F
This project is strategic for the group and is an opportunity to define the common processes all over network, embrace new technologies and innovation. The group is building a team of about 70 internal persons to succeed in this strategic project. The time scale of the program is about 5 years.
Key mission : the Globe sub domain Solution Expert is in charge of the Implementation of business processes into the solution (functional integration).
• Specialized in a functional domain of the freight forwarding activity (SAP Transportation Management Module), the Solution Manager is the key interlocutor of the Business Process Analyst for this specific domain.
• Implement the to be processes defined by the Business Process Analyst
Based in Paris with occasional travels.
Works within Program Core Team.
Main tasks : Organize, coordinate and lead the domain committee
• Define the functional specifications with the BPA
• Set-up of the solution (out of MDM)
• Supervise the developments
• Interact with the integrator team
• Define the test cases
• Test the solution
Experience required : 10 of professional experience with 5 of those in a SAP Solution Expert role.
Key attributes :
• Organized and professional
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals
• Good communication and listening skills
• Respect processes
• Client oriented
Required Skills :
• Freight Forwarding activity’s knowledge
• Needs identification : actively listen to internal/external customers, articulates and clarifies their needs. Anallyse customer requirements.
• Component Integration : integrate software components into an existing or a new system. Takes into account the compatibility of existing and new modules to ensure system integrity, interoperability and information security.
• Documentation production : adapts the level of detail according to the objective of the documentation and the target
• Fluent english
The Solution Expert will reports to the Solution Manager, no direct supervision of employees.