SAP Project Leader
This project is strategic for the group and is an opportunity to define the common processes all over network, embrace new technologies and innovation. The group is building a team of about 70 internal persons to succeed in this strategic project. The time scale of the program is about 5 years.
Key mission : manages SAP projects to achieve optimal performance conforming to original specifications.
• Implements and manages projects from conception to final delivery.
• Responsible for achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
• Based in Paris with travels.
• Works within Program Core Team.
Main tasks : Organize, coordinate and lead the domain committee
• Supervise project progress
• Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
• Circulate and distribute information
• Ensure specification compliance
• Comply with budgets and delivery times
• Update the project according to changing circumstances
Experience required : 10 of professional experience with 5 of those in a SAP project manager role.
Key attributes :
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals
• Good communication and listening skills
• Team player, collaborates well
• Aptitude for synthesizing information
• Ability to cope under pressure
Required Skills :
• Experience in IT solution management role, SAP Software (TM Module)
• Experience in project and portfolio management
• Product or project Planning
• Risk Management
• Relationship Management
• Business Change Management
The Project Leader will reports to the MIS program director, no direct supervision of employees and transverse management position.