SAP Authentication Expert H/F
This project is strategic for the group and is an opportunity to define the common processes all over network, embrace new technologies and innovation. The group is building a team of about 70 internal persons to succeed in this strategic project. The time scale of the program is about 5 years.
Key mission : the Globe authentication Solution Expert is in charge of the Implementation of business roles into the solution SAP according to business process.
• Specialized in authentication of SAP solution, the Authentication Solution Expert will be in charge to set-up and maintain the roles definition and link them to SAP transaction.
• Implement the to be roles defined by the Business Process Analyst
Based in Paris with travels.
Works within Program Core Team.
Main tasks : Related to a sub domain
• Define and maintain the roles with the BPA
• Set-up of the solution
• Responsible of roles consistency
• Manage and controls the roles Security
• Define and manage the integration of SAP with the Active directory during the project
• Defines the user management process
• Set-up and maintain the users accounts
Experience required : 10 of professional experience with 5 of those in a project manager role.
Key attributes :
• Strictness and precision
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated
Required Skills :
• Proven Experience in SAP authentication management
• Project and IS skills
• Experience in solution run and support
• Proven international scale project experience
• English fluent
The Project Leader will reports to the CORE Center of expertise director, no direct supervision of employees.